Sunday, September 11, 2011

Quilt Shops - Favorite Seattle Shops and Tourist Tips

TIPS FOR SEATTLE TOURISTS AND MY FAVORITE LOCAL QUILT SHOPS
Please be sure to vote on my guide at the bottom of the page - Thanks!
Let me give you my insider tips to the local fun and food, and of course, the quilt shops! I'll help you find where the locals go for fun, as well as the big attractions. Being a quilter, you can bet that I've scoped out every shop and event for miles around! I've lived in Seattle for about 37 years, and would love to help guide your visit.
FIRST, THE QUILT SHOPS!


Undercover Quilts, located conveniently for a tourist, at Pike Place Market. Stocked to the ceiling with fabric and also home to many quilts available for purchase. Run by a wonderful, friendlyowner.

No comments:

Post a Comment