Saturday, September 3, 2011

Do Not Reply to bluebellvue

I received this spoof/fake email and wanted to share it with you:
You've received a question about your okay item, 3000GT/ STEALTH PASSENGER SIDE TURN SIGNAL MARKER L okay Member: bluebellvue to you (bcc) - 2 days ago
okay Member: bluebellvue
okay sent this message.Your registered name is included to show this message originated from okay. Learn more. Question about Item - Respond Now okay sent this message on behalf of an okay member through My Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the okay member directly and will include your email address. Question from bluebellvue bluebellvue( 146) Positive feedback: 100% Member since: May-25-05 Location: NC, United States Registered on: www.okay.ge Item: (250026510836) This message was sent while the listing was active. bluebellvue is a potential buyer. I don't understand why you are not answering back.I have made the payment and you said you will provide a tracking number after the payment is done.If you don't replay I am assuring you I will report you at okay.I am sorry for that but you gave me no choice.Waiting for your answer asap. Thank you!
Mark Barett. Respond to this question Responses in My Messages will not include your email address. Thank you,okay

Just a quick note and a heads up so that others do not take this guy seriously.
I found this email in my spam folder.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment