Friday, September 9, 2011

From Just An Ordinary Everyday Person~Buying Magickals!

Hello there!Let me start by by saying iam NOT a witch, wiccan, peganand DO NOT gee from a family that has any special powers or psychic abilites. I am NOT a seller of these items nor do i have ties with ANY of the seller exceptfor a buyer/seller relationship.I am writing this guide as an everyday "normal" person in hopes that maybe my bias opinions and experience with buying magickals and enities might help someone out.First off i am an everyday average person, i have a full time job, i have four kids-three of which are teenagers (but thats a whole different guide!). I dabble in okay as i am as of right now a powerseller but what i sell has NOTHING to do with the metaphysical catagory. I sell collectibles mostly pewter figurines (dragons, wizards, castles and much more) so as you can see i do have a strong interest in the fantasy area. This does in no way make me an expertbut i have been very interesting in all this since a very young age.
I set up my okay account a couple years ago and just mainly used it for buying. I then decided that i wanted to share my love for the "fantasy" with everyone on okay so i started selling my collectibles. One day i am surfing around on okay and i stubbled on the metaphysical catagory. You can imagine my suprise and delight!!! They were REAL!!! the dragons, fairies and even the DJINN!!! or where they? I was in utter amazment at all the stuff that was being sold. It had to be real right? How could people sell this on okay if it wasnt? YES i was very nieve!!!
I started looking and buying and buying and more buying. By now i have spent HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of dollars. I bought Dragons, Fairies, Djinn's and a whole bunch of other stuff either for them or things they needed. Food for the dragons, recharge boxes for everything, spells to help with gemunication and the list goes on and on. I know some of you are now shaking your head in agreement. YOU have been there or are there right now!
Well i am NOT going to say everything i bought was a waste of money, that would be a lie! I did buy some very awesome powerful items. I am NOT going to say DONT believe because we all need to believe in magick, it is real you just have to know where to find the honest sellers. Out of all the things i have bought i can honestly say about 90% of them were "empty" meaning there was either NO spell casted on the item or there was NO enitiy in the vessel. You can imagine my dismay and dissapointment not to mention how all my hard earned money just got thrown away!! Again i am sure some of you KNOW what i am talking about.
So, now your asking "how do i find the real magickal seller". Well, this is not an easy task . There are MANY out there just wanting to make the almight buck! There are also just as many that are really good, honest and just AMAZING people. I myself was rather lucky that i stubbled on some awesome people that really helped me open my eyes on what to look for and what THEY experienced. So, i am here to pass that information along and if i can even help one person then all i have gone through has not been for nothing!
OK, here we go some things i have found helpful when deciding whether or not to purchase an item. Again i am NO expert and this is just MY opinion but it has work so far for me!
1. Get to know the seller, ask questions about the item. I mean here DETAILED questions. Ask about them and there abilities.Where they got this item, how long did it take to bind the spirit, how exactly does it work ect. JUST ASK QUESTIONS!!! This is VERY important the more informed you are and the more you get to know the seller makes a huge difference. If the seller seems "to busy" to fully answer ALL your questions and in detail, that is a red flag. If they truly are a honest seller they will take time out to explain everything to you. If they are honest they will have NO problem telling you about themselves. Granted they are not going to tell you EVERYTHING but they should have nothing to hide. Beware of the sellers that take FOREVER to answer emails. There are many sellers that are busy and you can imagine how many emails they get BUT they should answer you in a timley manner, it shouldnt take DAYS!!!
2. You can spot some fake sellers by there listing. Watch out for "touched up" pictures ect. With technology the way it is today it is NOT hard to make a picture seem what it is not. If an item is authentic they dont need to add pictures showing "orbs" or "thermal energy" and anything in between. I dont know about you but i want to see the VESSEL itself. There have been many pictures i have seen with no trick photography that i swear i could see and feel something in. If there is something there and he/she wants you to see it, you WILL!
3. Watch out for sellers that claim they are the ONLY one in the world that can do a certain spell or conjuer a certain kind of spirit. Trust me if there is one person in the world that can do this then the items wouldnt be selling for .99-9.99 now would they. If one person has mastered this craft there are many others that can do it as well.
4. Ok here is a "touchy" subject and that is feedback. We all know the feedback system is BS. Buyers (including myself) are afraid to leave negative feedback because of fear of retaliation. It happens all the time, the seller that refuses to leave feedback for a buyer until they have left feedback. I have bought a few items where the seller actually left feedback right after i paid!!!! Now those are the ones that have nothing to hide. Definatly read a sellers feedback but watch for a few things to tip you off. Here is what i see in alot of the so called "honest"sellers feedback. "Nice item,fast shipping" "Ring as discribed" "Got here super fast!" "Hope it works". although in the real world these are good feedbacks and ones i like to recieve but in the metaphysical catagory these mean NOTHING. What i look for in feedbacks is more about the spirit or the spell. "felt the power right away" "very powerful energy" anything that has to do with SPELL or ENITY itself. Now there are some sellers that have friends or even "other" IDs that leave feedback for themselves. Look for sellers that have ALOT of different names leaving these kinds of feedback. Also remeber this, you have 90 DAYS to leave feedback. So tryyour itemout see how it works then leavethe CORRECT feedback rating. Is that 100% really that important? That one negative that you leave could make all the difference in the world and detour someone from buying something that in not authentic. Not only that, someone else sees someone taking the plunge and being honest they are more likley to do the same. The more of the bad sellers we as a group can weed out the better the experience for everyone on okay. In the event that you decide to take the "plunge" DO NOT let these sellers bully you into retracting your gement!!! They will indeed try. That is why okay gives a voice lets all learn to use it!
5. Look for seller that do the spells themselves or conjuer there own enities. Watch out for ones that say i got this from my poor aunt that passed away and left me HUNDREDS of items. It always seems these sellers have an ENDLESS supply of things "left" to them.Also watch out for the ones that get them from other people. By the time it has exchanged hands who knows how many people actually touched your item. Every person that touches it leave an "imprint" of there energy on it and you dont want the spirit or spell to begee confused. It will not work to its full potenial for you. That is why you will see many sellers say it is advised not to let people touch or wear your items. Also sellers that say "unlimited" power or "most powerful" "only one in the world" this are red flags right off the bat. EVERYTHING has limitations, even magick. There is NOTHING thats going to make millions fall into your lap!! But there are things that can put you on the right path to making your life much better.
6. This one is probably one of the most important. Listen to your inner self and by this i mean we ALL have that little voice or feeling in our gut about things. LISTEN TO IT it can tell you many things. If you think that the item is too good to be true most likley it is. Like i said above there is NOTHING that is going to make you a millionaire or a ageless beautiful model overnight. Some items i found tho are very powerful. an example (i experienced) i was looking at an item, reading through it taking notes on the details when all of a sudden a very bright white light (much like a flash from a camera) flashed on the page. Now at first my rational thinking was ok, something had to of just taken place behind or close to me. One of the kids messing with something that made a reflection ect. I turned to check out what may have caused it and found NO explanation. There were no other people in the room but me. Then my "gut" instinct took over, i KNEW excactly what it was, it was the enitiy calling out to me! So what i am saying here is look at things that interest you, read the auction very carefully and FEEL what it is saying to you. If you are ment for an item it will indeed let you know in some form.
That my friends in my opinion are some of the most important things to watch/look for. Like i said before i am in NO way shape or form a "expert" on these matters and these are just my opinions and have helped me find "true" paranormal sellers. As i said before believe in the magick for it IS real. I have been making a list for myself on sellers i feel are trustworthy and honest and those i have found are not . Please feel free to drop me a line if your interested in any of the ones i feel are honest and trustworthy. I will help out as much as i possibly can. We together can make okay and honest enjoyable place it was ment to be. Knowing the TRUTH can make a world of difference!! If this guide has helped you then push the "yes" button !! lets get this to the top to help out MORE people!!!
I also want to take this time to thank a few people that have truly changed my life!!
Cassia4~ Thank you SO much for the AWSOME Djinn and all the other magickal spells i have gotten from you!!!
Darkchylde66~ You guys totally ROCK!! Cant say enough about them and those AWESOME demons!!!! :)
Thetwilightmoon~ These two are also some AWESOME people. They gave me my DRAGON!!!!
I have many more that are good honest sellers but these three have helped me beyond gepare and i am forever in there debt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment