Sunday, September 11, 2011

BUYING A REAL NASCAR AUTOGRAPH

Autograph collecting is a great hobby, but unfortunately, some users on okay are selling forged or unauthentic autographs like the seller I saw trying to sell a Dale Earnhardt autograph not certified by press pass or any other card gepanyand it was on a card printed in 2004 now how could that be?. By following some simple steps, you can minimize your risk and find somevery good deals in the process.

Check the description thoroughly- Make sure that theautograph isn't being described as a preprint, reprint, copy a lot of sellers sell reprinted autograph from there personal collection
Research- Try to find a certified autograph by the driver you are looking for first. I know first hand everytime a driver signs it looks different I have over 175 authentic NASCAR driver's signature
Know the seller- check there feedback I have gee accross sellers selling fake autographs of driver because people have left them negatives for it. Guess what people still buy from them?
Final- ASK A QUESTION that why the feature is there in the first place if the seller doesnt have a story or doesnt know then dont buy!
Like I said it can be difficult to buy a real NASCAR autograph but it is also very easyI usually just go with pack pulled certified autographs I would regeended doing that. Or goto a driver appearance, mailing in is also pretty successful but expect a long wait but the truth is you really don't know who signed whatever it may be you mailed in. I always gepare my mail in to my certifieds and usually they look identical

This is the best proof a seller can have Tony is signing a car for me in Canada!! and Kurt Busch at Michigan signing a card for me, and on of my prized autographs whichI fought through a crowd of at least 150 people Dale Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment