Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hi we r planning to go to china... but dont hav any idea abt tat place can anyone help us in tat?

we r plannin to go to shanghai but dont know much abt it where to stay, eat r even shop.. language is a prob... where al r gud places to c.. can anyone help me out in this cos i realllyy wanna visit tat place... pls give me reply in business point of view also as my hubby wil only go if he knows where the industries r how to reach n contact them pls help me with any kind of info u hav even if i hav not mentioned in it.. thx|||Re write what you just said and I maybe able to help you out.|||Chinese people with English language skills use standard English. They use paragraphs, sentences, standard grammar, and standard spelling. No one in China could read or understand what you wrote here. Communication begins with language. If you corrupt a language, then you cannot communicate with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment