Thursday, December 22, 2011

Identifing Items

One of the tuff things about trying to identify items is when the item does not have a specify marking. If you are a new geer to certain items the internet has a wealth of information. The best way to start your research is to use different variations of the item you are looking for.For example. I have an item that I'm not sure what it may be called. I know that it is clearly marked on the bottom as to the manufacture, but I don't know what it is. When this happens use variations of what you think it may be. For this example I used one title and performed a broad search with just two words. After doing this I foumd what I was looking for.okay is a great place to start your search, but don't limit yourself. There are loads of other reputable auction houses and even the manufcaturer themselves that offer free pages (with pictures) to help identify and prive your stuff.Always remember you may not always be right, but if you are open to helpful gements and open to learning, you can go far and learn a lot. Happy Treasure Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment