Thursday, December 22, 2011

Card Collecting Icons-Mantle-Gretzky-Jordan

I have collected sports cards for the last 20 years or so and the more I collect the more I understand that most collectors like myself who arent wealthy would be better off buying the big three-Mickey Mantle-Wayne Gretzky-and Michael Jordan. There is no doubt that these three greats hold their card values better than 99 percent of the other sports heroes. My favorite mantle's are any of his regular cards that are graded PSA 1 - Poor. A real mantle for usually less than fifty dollars is amazing. A smart buyer can find vintage Gretzky and Jordan graded cards at bargain prices too. It is apleasure to see these cards hold their values even through therecession and they are great fun to collect too. I hope this guide has been helpful and you will check the approprate box .

No comments:

Post a Comment